HOW TO RECORD A MECHANICS LIEN IN WASCO COUNTY
Recording a mechanics lien in Wasco County can be a difficult and confusing process. The county recorder’s offices are only helpful in the actual recording of the document. If you need assistance, or have questions on the information contained in the lien claim such as:
- How much you’re allowed to claim?
- Do you need a legal description of the property?
- Who is the property owner?
- Is there more than one property owner?
- Is there a financial lender?
The county clerks cannot help you; in fact, they are legally not allowed to give assistance!
If you need help with your mechanics lien, or aren’t sure where to begin, call CNS! We will help you record a mechanics lien!
If you would like to record the mechanics lien yourself, you can do so at the following Wasco County Recorder’s Offices:
- 511 Washington Suite 201, The Dalles, OR 97058
Tired of excuses? Get the collection process started with just one call to Construction Notice Services, Inc. today!